Thursday, January 26, 2012

Second part of my diary for see right now. My diary is about trips with music bands or other important events in my life. This "show" will have more parts, mainly in the summer. In this part you can see and hear interview with indie rock band called GoodBye Lenin in radio Aligator in Bratislava. It was really good friday for me, people in radio were friendly and every moment in capital city is dope for me. This second part you can watch in 1080 HD on youtube, for this time not on vimeo. For more information about that amazing band you can find on their page (link down) I used colors as usually, little bit more blue with red and just game with levels. Hope you like this video, if you like that kind of musice I guess you will. Now I am finishing screenplay for incoming short film, more info soon. Have a nice day.


GOODBYE LENIN WEBSITE:

No comments:

Post a Comment