Sunday, November 13, 2011

tutorial No.1

I wanted write this text yesterday when I wrote news about old camera but I was too tired to write tutorial so in this boring Sunday I am bringing first tutorial in photoshop CS4. If you are bored like me and you like photographing, editing photos so check this out. It is first tutorial by me so I try write it in details as good as I know the best. Lets start tutorial in few steps:  IT IS NOT HARD, THE EASIEST TUTORIAL for start.

For first step - open photoshop and import some photo there for editing. I use photo that I shooted in England. We go try old "retro" colors and low levels on photo as I like. (listing Blue Slide Park album by Mac Miller now)

Step two - add layer with levels. Make shadows more dark. It looks like from movie. And as you can see photo is with low contras so photo is more white little bit more. I think levels is first and main part of photos because it does a huge difference on photos. You can try it. Turn off levels and look at the photo, it is something other, right ?

 Step three - Channel mixer. Stay on red color for now. Constant make on +9 maybe more, as you wanna. Photo is more red but now blue chance on -32. Now you can see mix of two colors. Red and blue. Now we have to continue for finish.

Step four -levels again but last time. Change RGB to RED. How to make colors you can see on picture. It is more highlighted. But of course you can make another colors as you want. I prefer this.

Step five - last step. Just last repair. I add shadows around photo across filters, Distort and lens correction. There you can add shadows as you want or make "fisheye" there too. And last thing what I make is grai. It is retro style so all details are important to create it. Done. Hopefuly, you liked this tutorial and helped you. If not, let me know. Enjoy your game in photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment