Monday, August 15, 2011

top 10 summer music




Summer means for me party, events under hot summer and at party cant miss really good music. Now I wanna show to you my top 10 music, what I am listening this summer and what inspires me to creativity. With out music cant live or making good shots, so for me main part of life. My top 10 is little bit other than your, maybe. I prefer hip hop (old school style), soundtrack or classic music. So if you are bored, check this really good songs for me, maybe you find out something what you like. Now can start:
turn on my playlist....

10. Angus & Julia Stone - Santa Monica Dream
9. José González - Teardrop
8. The Temper Trap - Soldier On
7. Wiz Khalifa - Wake Up (full album rolling papers)
6. Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
5. Rizzle Kicks - Miss Cigarette
4. The xx - Shelter (full album of this group is really good)
3. Mac Miller - Travellin' Man '09
2. Plastic Bertrand Ca Plane Pour Moi
1. Kid Cudi - No One Believes Me 

for sure favorite songs are more but this is the best of. Here is music video of song number one. Really good did edit, music, acting, everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment