Monday, April 18, 2011

new music video I Can't Stop

Finally after one month without videos is here new music video. For people who like dubstep or dnb kind of music, this video is interesting for you. I recorded this one video in Trencin (like few videos by my production), you can see. I used new coloring in Sony Vegas, colors are now more energy like summer, so I hope you liked it. I have to say BIG THANKS for actors, my friends from free running team from Dubnica. I think, video is litlle bit long but energetic. If you like this work share it on facebook or somewhere for support.



And now, lets talking about near future. In May I am going to go to England ( Manchester United and Liverpool), so you can wait a few new photos and video (maybe more videos) Do you remember video from Vienna, if yes I wanna do video from Manchester like that. If you are not our fans on facebook, you should be, there are more informations.

No comments:

Post a Comment